Three Devices in One
For low cost and versatility, you can’t beat this device. It measures both types of low frequency EMF (electric and magnetic fields) plus high frequency radiowaves (microwaves). Covers a very wide frequency range with good sensitivity. Antennas are internal so there is nothing to lose or break off. There are 2 ranges for magnetic, permitting the user to check for both very weak and very strong fields (up to 600 mG). What is unique about this meter is that it also shows the frequency of the predominant RF signal (up to 2.7 GHz).
- RF: 100MHz to 8GHz (0.5uW/m² to 1.8W/m² = 14mV/m to 26.2V/m)
- Magnetic1: 50Hz to 10KHz (0.1uT to 60uT) / (1mG to 600mG)
- Magnetic2: 50Hz to 1KHz (0.01uT to 1uT) / (0.1mG to 10mG)
- Electric: 50Hz to 50KHz (10V/m to 1000V/m)
- RF Frequency display: 100MHz to 2.7GHz (-35dBm or higher required)
Fits easily into a pocket or purse for easy travel. Includes sound/alarm and backlight, either of which can be turned off. Uses 1 standard 9V battery. Response is fast enough to measure “smart” meter pulses. Model ED88T.
What is unique about this meter? 3 in one meter, low cost, backlite, alarm.
What our customers tell us:
“The Cornet RF LF ELF meter arrived in good condition along with good printed instructions and information on a sheet. It functions well and is easy to operate.” – F.G., Cherokee, IA